- Unique, optimized blade cuts 1" to 24" diameter trees and brush
- 90° of rotation to prune or cut downed trees
- Over 90% efficient motor provides maximum power to cutting blade
Looking for a rugged skid steer tree saw with a rotating blade? The Sidney Tree Saw is the
attachment you're looking for. Built in the USA, the skid steer tree saw will make quick work of felling trees,
chopping them into manageable size loads - and clearing your land of invasive brush.
- Faster Cuts: SS Tool Steel Saw Mill blade is designed for high performance cutting
- Long-lasting Teeth: 8 Kodiak Carbide Teeth held in with rivets (tool provided)
- One-Size-Fits-All: Cuts 1" to 24" diameter trees and brush quickly and easily
- One-Size-Fits-All: Accommodates both Low Flow and High Flow Skid Steers
- No Blade Pinching: Designed to eliminate pinching and binding
- Over 90% Efficiency: Engineered to reduce heat, noise, hose and gear box losses
- 90 Degree Rotation: for pruning and cutting downed trees
- Made in the USA!